Completed and Cancelled Projects

George Granger Brown Memorial Laboratories Renovation

Overview

Constructed in 1958, the approximately 220,000-gross-square-foot George Granger Brown Memorial Laboratories building houses the chemical, civil, materials sciences, and mechanical engineering departments within the College of Engineering. The project will renovate the entire building to create a state-of-the-art academic and instructional spaces; upgrade the building’s heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical, and life-safety systems; replace the exterior windows to improve energy efficiency; improve accessibility; and provide new finishes in public spaces.