- To deliver efficient, productive and responsive professional services to create the most functional and enriching environment for the University community.
- To be the benchmark of excellence for facilities planning and construction for higher education.
AEC (Business & Finance) Values
- Respect and Diversity
- Ethics and Integrity
- Professional Growth and Development
- Quality and Customer Service
- Health, Safety and the Environment
- Work collaboratively with Users and Central Administration in the delivery of facilities planning and construction projects.
- Implement AECtion applications that support project management, best practices, and operational efficiencies.
- Recruit additional resources needed to implement new capital plan.
- Identify approaches to implementation of the increasing number of capital projects in support of the University’s dynamic capital plan.
- Provide resources necessary to maintain excellence in providing design and construction management services.
- Continue the completion of fast-track and other projects on time, in budget, and within desired quality and safety.