- See About Us for full description of Interior Design services available.
- Submit a completed Design Services Request Form (Word) form to initiate a project (right click on link to save file locally).
- Direct any questions and concerns to: AEC-InteriorDesign@umich.edu
- IDS e-mails a Project Approval Form to department contact person.
- Project Approval Form requires chartfields and signature chartfields by department authorizing an initial maximum design fee not to exceed $370.00 (5 hours).
- Project is assigned to a Designer when authorized Project Approval Form is returned to Interior Design.
- If project is assigned or department requests a U of M Contract Designer, see Process for Working with a Contract Designer.
WORKING WITH A DESIGNER
- Initial maximum design fee includes a consultation meeting, development of project scope and preliminary budget – any time used is billed per quarter hour.
- Designer will advise department if additional design hours are needed for project development and completion.
Any additional design hours budgeted must be authorized by department.